If you're interested in serving for one year as a Congressional staff member, you can apply for a 1986-87 Congressional Science Fellowship in Child Development.

Sponsored by the Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD), the fellowship program is open to scientists and professionals at the post-doctoral level who have an interest in child development and public policy. Early and midcareer physicians are encouraged to apply.

This content is only available via PDF.
You do not currently have access to this content.