Physicians are invited to attend the AAP continuing medical education (CME) course, "Pediatric Advances," May 26 to May 28, on Hilton Head Island, S.C.
After completing the course, physicians will be better able to:
• identify symptoms of food intolerance, differentiating and managing true food allergies in children;
• describe methods to identify developmental, behavioral and psychosocial problems in pediatric practice;
• distinguish benign newborn dermatoses from more serious disorders with cutaneous findings;
• summarize benefits, risks and proper anesthetic approach to neonatal circumcision;
• review the epidemiology, clinical features and treatment of child care center-acquired infections; and
• diagnose and treat common forms of pediatric nephrotic syndrome.