Advance registration is under way for the 1996 AAP Spring Session, April 13-16, in Chicago. More than 200 hours of seminars will be presented.
Scientific program highlights include:
• Managed Care Payment Systems and Medicaid Managed Care
• Childhood Asthma
• Prevention and Management of Early Childhood Behavior Problems
• The Crying Infant: a Diagnostic Dilemma
• On-Field Assessment of Sports Injuries
• Clinical Red Flags: Case Presentations
Plenary Session Topics
• Child Welfare in Crisis: Who Will Care for the Children?
• Acellular Pertussis Vaccine: For Infants to Adults
• Antibiotic Resistance
• Should Newborns Be Treated at Home?
• Diagnosing State Government Issues
• Women Pediatricians' Breakfast Forum