Here are tips for getting started:
- Gateway is designed for viewing on any screen - computer, smartphone or tablet.
- From the home page, http://www.aappublications.org/ click “Login” at the top of the computer screen. On mobile devices, click the three horizontal lines at the top right. Log in with your AAP ID and password. This login will allow access to all member benefit subscriptions and additional paid subscriptions.
- Click on the orange menu button for a listing of all journal titles and tables of contents. Or search across Gateway using the search button magnifying glass at the top right on your computer screen. Want to drill deeper? Click “Advanced Search” for more options or use the PubMed search tool to locate information beyond Gateway.
- In the middle of the page under “Research, Practice and Commentary,” find the latest research, new AAP policy statements, comments, blog entries, case reports and trending articles. Fresh information is added daily.
- You can customize Gateway under My Specialties and Interests in the center of the home page. Here, Gateway will prioritize and deliver research relevant to your interests as soon as it is published.
- Scrolling below, you’ll find the familiar covers of all your AAP journal subscriptions. Click any cover to read the current issue.
Looking for more? Contact the AAP Customer Service Center for assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-THE-AAP1 (1-866-843-2271).