The AAP is offering resources to help pediatricians guide families in getting the most out of telehealth. The resources, available at http://bit.ly/2p5aXDM, were developed through an initiative funded by a grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration.
A collection of articles and videos is available on HealthyChildren.org for families/caregivers. Topics include:
- “Telehealth 101: get plugged in to your child’s health,”
- “How telehealth can enhance mental health care,”
- “Teens and telehealth can be a smart combination,”
- “Telehealth visits for children who need hearing or vision help,”
- “Ask the Pediatrician: Can telehealth ‘video visits’ be a good option for my child? How do they work?” and
- “Telehealth services start with your pediatrician.”
Find telehealth guidance during COVID-19 for your practice at https://bit.ly/3rTGck1. Listen to the AAP podcast on telehealth at http://bit.ly/PediatricsOnCall47.