Free technical assistance is being offered to pediatric health professionals through the Supporting Providers and Families to Access Telehealth and Distant Care Services for Pediatric Care project. Services include connection to tools, resources and subject matter experts on topics such as:
- Implementation of telehealth and distant care services in pediatric practice.
- Implementation of telehealth and teleconsultation for behavioral/mental health services.
- Use of telehealth to support adolescent health promotion.
- Use of telehealth for children and youths with special health care needs, including those with autism spectrum disorder, other developmental disabilities and medical complexities.
- Use of telehealth in pediatric practices serving rural and underserved communities.
The AAP does not endorse or support the use of any one telehealth technology or provide technical assistance on the use of a specific telehealth technology.
For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.