Skip Nav Destination
AAP, CDC recommend COVID-19 vaccine for ages 12 and older
May 12, 2021
Article type: News
PDF Icon PDF Link17229.pdf
- Fact sheet for health care providers
- Fact sheet for vaccine recipients and caregivers
- The AAP will hold a town hall to discuss adolescent vaccination at 8 p.m. EDT on May 13. Register at https://bit.ly/3uGIxzR.
- The CDC will hold a webinar on vaccination of adolescents at 2 p.m. EDT on May 14.
- AAP guidance on providing COVID-19 vaccines to adolescents
- AAP News story “AAP develops coding, billing guidance for COVID-19 vaccine services”
- Information for parents from HealthyChildren.org on preparing children and adolescents for COVID-19 vaccination
- To find a COVID-19 vaccine near you, visit http://vaccines.gov or text your ZIP code to 438829.
Copyright © 2021 American Academy of Pediatrics