Refine your knowledge of child development and behavior at DB PREP: An Intensive Review and Update of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Nov. 28-Dec. 2.
Hosted at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio, the meeting is sponsored by the Section on Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics and the Society for Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics.
Highlights and faculty include:
- “Psychopharmacology” and “Diagnosis and Management of Mood Disorders and Suicidal Behaviors,” with Adelaide S. Robb, M.D.;
- “Global Developmental Delay and Intellectual Disability,” with Adrian D. Sandler, M.D., FAAP;
- “Elimination Disorders,” with Barbara T. Felt, M.D.;
- “Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis and Management” and “Fetal Alcohol Syndrome,” with Carol Weitzman, M.D., FAAP;
- “Perinatal Risk,” with Christine Bottrell Mirzaian, M.D., FAAP;
- “LGBTQ,” with Dale Michael Ahrendt, M.D., FAAP;
- “Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder,” “Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Cases for the Subspecialist” and “Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Cases for the General Pediatrician,” with Eugenia Chan, M.D., M.P.H., FAAP;
- “Zika,” with Georgina Peacock, M.D., M.P.H., FAAP;
- “Speech and Language Disorders” and “Learning Disabilities/School Problems,” with Heidi Marsha Feldman, M.D., Ph.D., FAAP;
- “Feeding Problems,” with James A. Phalen, M.D., FAAP;
- “Sleep Disorders,” with Jeffrey Han-Nien Yang, M.D., FAAP;
- “Living with Chronic Pain and Illness,” with Jill A. Jarrell, M.D., M.P.H., FAAP;
- “Externalizing Behaviors,” with John Lavigne, Ph.D.;
- “Diagnosis and Management of Anxiety, OCD, PTSD,” with John T. Walkup, M.D.;
- “Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Behavioral Management,” with Julie Sarno Owens, Ph.D.;
- “Autism Spectrum Disorder Behavioral Interventions,” with Laura A. Carpenter, Ph.D.;
- “Trauma Informed Care” and “Foster Care and Child Abuse,” with Moira A. Szilagyi, M.D., Ph.D., FAAP;
- “Parenting Diversity/Structural Challenges” and “Parenting How To,” with Nerissa S. Bauer, M.D., M.P.H., FAAP;
- “Behavioral Assessment of the Child,” with Pamela C. High, M.D., M.S., FAAP;
- “Motor Disabilities,” with Robert Joseph Rinaldi, M.D.;
- “Movement Disorders,” “Medical Genetics” and “Movement, Tics and Tourettes,” with Tyler E. Reimschisel, M.D.;
- “Early Brain and Child Development,” “Disorders of the Central Nervous System” and “Brain Cases,” with Viren A. D’Sa, M.D., FAAP; and
- “Sensory Impairments” and “Developmental-Behavioral Screening,” with Yi Hui Liu, M.D., M.P.H., FAAP.
Earn up to 34.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits and 30 MOC Part 2 credits. Register by Oct. 29 for early bird rates. Visit http://bit.ly/2HDIH1G.