Articles, Commentaries, and Blogs in Pediatrics, Pediatrics in Review, and AAP News
The editors and key staff of Pediatrics, Pediatrics in Review, and AAP News have published commentaries discussing the influence Pediatrics has had on medical practice, education, and research since the journal’s inaugural issue in January 1948. Click the links below to read their meditations on the journal’s past and for a preview of the goals both Pediatrics and Pediatrics in Review will achieve to advance the field and their respective journals in the future as well as an in-depth review of Pediatrics in AAP News!
Articles and Commentaries
- Celebrating 75 Years of Innovation in Pediatrics
- Forgotten Pediatrics: 8 Disturbing Windows on the Past
- Our 75th Anniversary: A Time for Looking Back and Looking Ahead
Pediatrics in Review
- How To Celebrate the 75th Birthday of a Journal
- Looking Back on 75 Years of Pediatrics: What We Got Wrong!